Getting an invitation to study includes:
- submission applications for training and related documents;
- review submitted documents by College management;
- invitation approval in citizenship and migration Department;
- issue training invitation;
- obtaining a study visa at the consular office of the Republic of Belarus at the place of residence of the candidate.
Documents required to receive the invitation:
- Document on education with indication of studied subjects and received marks (points);
- Copy of passport or other identity document, certified in the prescribed manner.
- Documents are provided no later than 2 months before the start of classes.